Monday, 19 March 2012

Late Starter 2012

I promised at the beginning of the year that I would blog at least twice a month, I'm ashamed to say that we're in the middle of March and this is my first blog post of 2012! 


This year has been crazy, in a good way of course and I'm glad to report that I'm back on track and hopefully will be blogging a lot more from now on.  It's always a good idea that if you are going to blog about crafts and sewing that you actually have a sewing machine to begin with (check - I now have this after my first broke) and now my designs can actually get started and finished!


This week I created a few small things for my very tiny home in London...


Cocktail Napkin:

My favourite cocktail today:
Bacardi Rum
French Vermouth
Italian Vermouth
1 Dash Kirsch
1/2 Lemon
1/3 Lime and a little sugar


Table runner:


I'm not sure what the cocktail recipe has to do with my creations but everyone likes a tipple right!  For those that are new to my blog you may be thinking that these things do not seem to be amazing works of art but this blog is more about tracking my progress than selling myself (not literally), in a year I've learned to knit and work a sewing machine and with this new found love I intend to try to continue these skills, you never know where it could lead!  


I hope you have all had a good 2012 so far and that you will enjoy the future blogs to come ; )


TPL xx


P.S. If anyone would like to tell their story of how they started their own business (crafts or not!) by being interviewed by me for a post or do a guest blog on how they started out please get in touch I would love to hear from you .... we all need a little inspiration now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment